No deep analysis of the Team Dashboard this week, just a few quirky things that have caught my eye:
- Fremantle have registered fewer behinds than every team from 2nd to 9th on the ladder, and also fewer than the Roos in 11th, the Saints in 13th, Carlton in 16th, and the Gold Coast in 18th.
- Fremantle have kicked only 1 goal more, and have kicked 7 behinds fewer than St Kilda. As such, they've registered 1 point less than St Kilda across the 13 games they've each played.
- Hawthorn have kicked more goals and more behinds than any other team.
- Only two teams, Sydney and Richmond, have seen their opponents convert less than half their Scoring Shots.
- Two other teams, Gold Coast and GWS, have themselves converted less than half their Scoring Shots.
- Geelong aside, only one of the teams outside the current Top 8 won after their bye. Four of the teams inside the current Top 8 won after theirs.
- The teams outside the current Top 8 have registered only 8 wins from 29 games amongst them over the past 4 rounds. Teams inside the Top 8 have registered 18 wins from 23 games in that same period.