The latest Team Dashboard appears below.
But first, an updated version of the Ranking Dashboard.
A few of the interesting features of this table are that:
- Five of the top seven teams on the competition ladder are ranked in the bottom half of teams on Opponent Scoring Shot Conversion
- Three of the top eight teams on the competition ladder are ranked in the bottom half of teams on Own Scoring Shot Conversion
- Sydney generate surprisingly few Scoring Shots per Game, and concede surprisingly many, for a team ranked so high on the competition ladder
- Richmond really struggle in Third Quarters
- Port Adelaide struggle in the first half of game
- GWS are ranked below their ladder position on a large number of metrics
- Gold Coast's opponents have converted Scoring Shots at a surprisingly low rate.