The latest Team Dashboard appears below.
But first, an updated version of the Ranking Dashboard.
Compared to what we noted last week:
- Five of the top seven teams on the competition ladder continue to be ranked in the bottom half of teams on Opponent Scoring Shot Conversion
- Just two (down from three) of the top eight teams on the competition ladder are ranked in the bottom half of teams on Own Scoring Shot Conversion
- Sydney continue to generate surprisingly few Scoring Shots per Game, and concede surprisingly many, for a team still ranked so high on the competition ladder
- Richmond continue to struggle in Third Quarters (although they lost this week's by only a behind)
- Port Adelaide still struggle in the first half of games, as they did again this week
- GWS continue to be ranked below their ladder position on a large number of metrics
- Gold Coast's opponents have still converted Scoring Shots at a surprisingly low rate. This week, the Swans only converted one-third of them.