Three line bets again this weekend, giving start in two and receiving it in one, much as we did last weekend.
In Thursday's game - where we've 'corrected' the AFL and listed the Pies as the true home team - we've taken Collingwood with 19.5 points, playing Geelong. This is our second wager on the Pies this season.
Next, on Saturday, we've taken St Kilda giving 20.5 points start to West Coast at Docklands.
Finally, on Sunday, we're on Port Adelaide giving 30.5 points start to the early-season spoon favourites, the Dees.
On tipping we have:
- Geelong favoured 9 to 4, with Chi opting for a narrow Collingwood victory in his Game of the Round. Both of the Easily Impressed heuristics have gone with Collingwood too, each on the basis of Collingwood's sizeable victory margin last weekend.
- St Kilda favoured 12 to 1, with Easily Impressed I the only dissenting voice.
- The Lions favoured 7 to 6, though Sydney's support includes our current top 3 tipsters in CTL, EI I and FTS. ETO also favours Sydney but by only 1 point making this one of its Games of the Round.
- Essendon, the underdogs, favoured 7 to 6. However, two of the top three tipsters are on Carlton.
- Port Adelaide the unanimous choice, though not quite favoured to cover the 30.5 points spread by Chi and ELO.
- The Kangaroos tipped by all but ELO. Chi, ELO and BKB all have it as a less than two goal margin though.
- Adelaide tipped by all but Home Sweet Home and a fence-sitting BKB. ELO has this as its other Game of the Round.
- Western Bulldogs the unanimous tip, but with Chi tipping them to fail to cover the spread and ELO tipping them to cover.
ELO, as noted previously, has started well on line betting. Its line betting picks this week are: Collingwood, St Kilda, Sydney, Essendon, Melbourne, Roos and the Bulldogs. (There's no line market yet for the Fremantle v Adelaide game.)