The latest Team Dashboard appears below.
This week, time to have another look at how teams are performing relative to what might be expected given their scoring statistics and the MoS Win Production Function.
Two teams have won about one or more games fewer than their statistics would imply:
- Brisbane Lions (1.9 games fewer)
- North Melbourne (0.9 games fewer)
Twelve more teams have won roughly as many games as their statistics would imply: Adelaide, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda and Sydney.
That leaves just four teams who've won more games than we might have expected:
- Western Bulldogs (1.5 games more)
- Port Adelaide (1.0 games more)
- West Coast (0.9 games more)
- Gold Coast (0.9 games more)