The latest Team Dashboard appears below.
A few interesting statistics from it are that:
- Adelaide have the 2nd-best Scoring Shot Conversion rate in the league (behind Geelong), but also the worst Opponent Scoring Shot Conversion rate in the league. The gap to the next-worst team (Gold Coast) is almost 5% points.
- The Brisbane Lions have the 4th-best Scoring Shot Conversion rate in the league - but they've generated fewer Scoring Shots per game than every other team except Carlton.
- The rank correlation between teams' own Scoring Shot Conversion rates and their ladder positions is just +0.12, and between their opponents' Scoring Shot Conversion rates and their ladder positions just +0.26. This season, maybe more than any other, success has been about Scoring Shot generation and prevention (the rank correlation between Scoring Shot generation and ladder position is +0.71, and between Scoring Shot concession and ladder position +0.63).
- Adelaide have won just 2 of 8 Q1s, but have yet to lose a Q2. They've outscored their opponents more than 2:1 in those Q2s. They're 15th in Q1s, and 1st in Q2s.
- Carton and the Western Bulldogs have both won just 1 of 8 Q1s.
- The Brisbane Lions and Sydney have both won just 1 of 8 Q4s.
- Geelong have outscored their opponents by more than 2:1 in Q4s.
- Port Adelaide, St Kilda, and West Coast all have percentages of better than 100 in all four quarters.
- Richmond have the 2nd-worst percentage of all teams in Q3s.