There's a pleasing symmetry to the competition ladder now, with three teams on three wins, six on two wins, six on one win, and three on zero wins.
Across the teams, scoring shot conversion rates are widely spread, spanning the range from Geelong's 70.5% to St Kilda's 42.6%. Three other teams are also converting at below 50% (Hawthorn, Collingwood, and Fremantle) and eight more are converting at above 55% (Adelaide, Brisbane Lions, Essendon, Gold Coast, GWS, Kangaroos, Port Adelaide, and West Coast).
A few other things to note:
- Adelaide are still yet to win a 1st Quarter and yet to lose any other quarter. They've scored half as much as their opponents in 1st Quarters, and almost double their opponents in the remaining quarters
- Fremantle are yet to win a 2nd or 3rd Quarter
- Hawthorn are yet to win a 3rd or 4th Quarter, and have won only 2 of 12 quarters this season
- The Kangaroos are yet to win a 2nd or 4th Quarter
- St Kilda are yet to win a 2nd or 3rd Quarter
- Only Port Adelaide and Richmond have outscored their opponents, in aggregate, in all four quarters