Just a very quick note to let Investors know that they do have wagers on tomorrow's Collingwood v Essendon game, specifically:
- The Line Fund has 5% on the Pies -5.5 at $1.90
- The Margin Fund has 2.5% on the Pies to win by 10-19 points at $7.50
Three scenarios are possible:
- The best of all possible worlds, where the Pies win by 10-19 points. Both wagers are therefore collects, the Line Fund rises by 4.5%, the Margin Fund rises by 16.25%, and Portfolios rise by 5.5%.
- The world that's not quite as good but that's still better than the other possible world, where the Pies win by 6 points or more, but not by 10-19 points. In that case the Margin Fund falls by 2.5%, the Line Fund rises by 4.5%, and Portfolios rise by 1.8%
- The most likely but least desirable world, where the Pies win by 5 points or less, draw or lose. Here, both bets are losers, the Margin Fund falls by 2.5%, the Line Fund falls by 5% and Portfolios fall by 3%.