This week we'll focus on teams' Scoring Shot data and call out where their rankings on these metrics differ by at least three places from their ladder position.
And, for a change, we'll do it as a table.
A few features of that table stand out immediately:
- Hawthorn's relatively low ranking on all four metrics
- Adelaide's poorer showing on the metrics related to defence (Scoring Shot Concession and Opponent Conversion)
- The Western Bulldogs relatively low ranking on three of the four metrics
- Melbourne's and the Gold Coast's relatively high rankings on the two Conversion metrics
- The fact that the highest-ranked teams on the four metrics currently lie 3rd, 4th, 6th and 8th on the competition ladder.
- Essendon's bottom ranking on three of the four metrics